Take the advantage to become representative of one of the Big Four tech companies! As a technical support advisor, having followed a 3-week training by certified instructors, you communicate with customers from Israel and provide support for their mobile devices. A perfect work environment of latest technology, located only 5 minutes from the sea, is waiting for you!
- Support Israeli customers via incoming calls
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (phones, tablets & more)
- Set-up repairs for hardware-related issues
- Assist customers to manage and secure their account & passwords
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support advisors
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Fluency in Hebrew & high level of English
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with the world of technology & smartphones
Advisors have many opportunities to advance their career & level up within the department. Resolution of technical issues, customers’ satisfaction & great team spirit are all taken into account. Also, good performance is rewarded on monthly base with bonuses. Roundtables, meetings & self-guided trainings help advisors be up-to-date with products & new releases. Last but not least, supervisors are always next to advisors for help!
- 14 salaries per year
- 20 paid vacation days
- 45 paid minutes of break per day
- +75% payment Greek public holidays
- +75% payment on Sundays
- Month productivity bonus
- Flight tickets back & forth to Israel every 6 months
- Modern work environment
COMPLETE RELOCATION PACKAGE:
Our company is always next to our hires, offering a complete relocation package, including flight tickets to Greece, car transfer from Athens airport, as well as assistance with accommodation. More specifically, we provide 2 weeks of hotel accommodation and also help you find an apartment, in your preferred neighbourhood in beautiful Athens! Additionally, we cover the extra costs of the real estate, if needed.
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:21:22 +0100
Language/ English, Hebrew
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.