DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advice job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
It may or may not be for you, but would you be open to have a look at our offer?
Stuff we’ll trust you with:
- To answer to customers queries and requests, in a simple way, always smiling;
- That you will ensure a good satisfaction and experience of the customer;
- Always manage expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way;
- Keeping in contact with the customers (receiving incoming calls, managing claims and requests);
Your newworkplace is a well-equippedMultinational Company with good transport links and parking. You will be working alongside a friendly and welcoming team who have a great relationship with International Brands.
Stuff you’ll tell people at parties:
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? You will be our full time Guru when we are talking about Customer Needs. Of course, Training is from our side. We want to make sure that you have all the tools that you need. You should also have:
- Fluency in Dutch (C2 Level or Native);
- B1/B2 level of English;
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday;
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients(advantage);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
We even do benefits differently:
- Sweet company discounts for: gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- One-month free accommodation;
- Flight Ticket reimbursed after 6 months up to 400 euros;
- It’s all about you: challenging work environment and continuous trainings;
If we offer a creative and friendly workplace would you try it? Submit your CV today!
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:37:10 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English