Over 1 billion people use our client’s software! Do you want to work for a very hip medium sized company in a great international atmosphere? Apply NOW!
The company is looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Level Support Engineer (m/f/d) for the Italian market in the greater Stuttgart area.
- Advising international prospects and customers over the phone and assisting them in technical questions about our client's software
- Specifically supporting Italian speaking customers
- Assisting the Sales Team with your technical knowledge
- Taking second-level-support cases and solve those via remote support, telephone or email
- Communicating with customers and development in third-level-support cases
- Degree in computer sciences, information systems, applied computer sciences or a similar education in the fields of IT
- Customer driven with enthusiasm for working with people and technology
- Fluent Italian and good business level in English, both in verbal and written form
- Experience at least with two of the following operating systems: Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, iOS®, Android®
- Very good knowledge of networks and ideally previous work experience in customer support
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly and professional approach towards the customer
- A nice job in prosperous and dynamic company in Germany with high social security as well as in an international environment and atmosphere
- Working in a pleasant and highly motivated team that interacts with respect and trust
- Attractive, spacious workplace with state-of-the-art equipment
- First class on-the-job training
- Lots of room for creativity and the chance to influence the development of a company
- 30 days of holiday
- Assisting your relocation (2 month apartment)
- Indefinite working contact
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 19:39:35 +0100
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.