Here is an exciting new opportunity for a fluent English speaker to join an IT service desk in the north-west of Spain. You will be based in the beautiful city of A Coruna, known for it's atlantic beaches! As a Technical Support Advisor you will represent a global software brand, where you will be responsible for providing high level technical support to business clients and partners in the EMEA region.
This is a 2nd level support role where you will be picking up escalated cases form a ticketing system. Your tasks is to collect data and diagnose the technical issue and to ensure there will be a solution for the customer in a timely manner.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English
- Additional language desired but not a must
- Previous experience in a technical support role and/or degree in Computer Science
- Advanced technical support skills in a Microsoft Active Directory based environment
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Lync Server.
- Excellent listening and troubleshooting skills
- Computer literate, experience with CRM/ticketing system desired
- Eagerness to learn and develop
Full paid training will be provided. There is an excellent relocation package on offer which includes flight reimbursement, dedicated relocation officer and 1 week accommodation on arrival.
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 14:44:04 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.