Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
3rd Level Technical Service Representative Logistics (m/f) Dutch,French & German
As a Technical Service Representative you act within a high level technical department with specialist tasks. You report directly to the Technical Operations Manager and her/his field of responsibility covers the support and handling/dealing with cases of customers as 3rd level and/or requests/incidents of the retail network, the headquarters, market performance centers and customers outside the service network.
• Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications, databases other entities and external partners
• Assist the Operation Manager in team development and people management topics
• Assess requirement to involve other Technical Specialists and/or Management and delegate / escalate according to process when required. Ensure correct activity documentation and routing of delegation via the appropriate systems
• Resolve fast lane escalations, (back) order management, reverse and return logistics related issues for all business units
• Ensure complete, accurate documentation of all related issues like fast lane, order management, reverse and return logistics according to specific data requirements of each request, in order to facilitate the case handling and to provide other parties involved with the relevant information.
• Fulfill and execute order management for the appropriate customers (national and international)
• Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (eg. ticketing system)
• Monitoring and registering the individual and team key performance indicators, as well as the attendances and absences of team members
• Communicating and functioning as an intermediary between the headquarters, retailers, logistic network, process partners other departments and the team
• Identifying training, information and equipment needs within own team and in addition of supported stakeholders. Coordinating the set-up of required trainings and thus fulfillment of these needs
• Act as a liaison contact person with the logistics centers in order to ensure smooth deliveries of goods
• Clarify and initiate transport and shipment issues towards the appropriate dealers
• Handle and support market related promo activities
• Handle reverse – and returns logistics issues in the appropriate market
• Special case and order management handling
• Continuously monitor assigned/open cases to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests and departmental reporting commitments to internal partners.
• Ensure continuous update of own information and relevant knowledge regarding supported products, tools, processes and information systems. Ensure changes to service-relevant operational procedures are incorporated in own work
• Excellent management skills to handle cases based on the escalation level (end to end) to find the best solution for the issue
• Excellent communication skills will be required to solve issues directly with the retailers via phone, email, workflow and systems
• Work on continuous process improvements in project groups within the company
• Fluency in French, Dutch, German written and spoken
• Fluency in English (corporate language)
• Automotive technical knowledge (advanced) or/and project management knowledge
• Experience in customer support/problem solving business processes
• Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
• Affinity with the car trade and technology
• IT knowledge (Advanced knowledge & MS Windows/Office)
• Excellent tracking skills and analytical attitude towards work
• Handling cases in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
• Effective communication skills with coworkers and customers
• Strongly oriented to Customer’s Satisfaction, both B2B and B2C
• Integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions
• Creativity when handling problems independently
• Strong time management, accountability and organizational skills
• Strong stress management skills
• Willingness to travel
• Working hours: Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
• The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
• Collective Health insurance
• Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
• Relocation package
• Pension plan
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:33:50 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, Dutch, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.