Our client, a prestigious, international car manufacturer, is looking to hire a German-speaking 3rd Level Technical Support Representative (m/f) for the area of Warranty Claim Assessment in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The department you will work in is responsible for the worldwide warranty and goodwill business and their working philosophy is to always provide the best customer service possible while ensuring professional warranty and goodwill processes are in place.
• Important is to avoid unjustified warranty and goodwill cost
• Some claims are more complex than others and that is why you need to carry them out manually. Claim controlling, key account and parameter settings are important parts of these complex claims
• You need to communicate with markets and retailers as the key account, to gain qualification for the claims
• You need to handle the deviations received from the Controlling Team
• Another part of your day will be co-ordination with the Technical Department and Controlling Team in case of necessity to clarify complex information
• You need to gain working knowledge of the internal guidelines and their application
• You will set parameters for the system VEGA to enable manual warranty and goodwill claims
• You will report frequently relevant key performance indicators
Working hours: This is a full-time position (40h/week) from Monday to Friday in dayshifts.
• Ideally a completed education as an industrial engineer or something comparable
• Excellent communication skills (B2B) related to markets and retail
• Excellent language skills in German and English, both verbal and in writing
• Good knowlegde on automotive English and German
• Educational background in Mechanics
• Service oriented thinking
• Good knowledge of workshop processes
• Good knowledge concerning warranty and goodwill processes
• Good knowledge of MS-Office
• Interpersonal skills and team-minded thinking
• Stress resistence
• Improvement skills
Our client offers you in exchange a job opportunity in a multicultural working environment plus
• An attractive salary in addition to a variety of bonuses
• Additionally, you will collect a generous relocation package including six weeks housing and reimbursement for first arrival, housing fee and moving costs
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Pension plan
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
If you are looking to work in an established, growing, international corporation within an ambitious, customer oriented working environment with continual opportunities for personal and professional development, then apply for this professional opportunity!
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:04:20 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.