How about being the single point of contact for your client? Whether is phone, chat or e-mail, your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to work in an international environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can YOU make a difference? Understand your customer’s needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
• Handle inquiries from customers through phone, e-mail, and chat;
• Cope with difficult situations, and find timely solutions;
• Interact with other departments to resolve more complex cases;
• Provide a step-by-step guidance to customers;
• Follow the established company procedures;
• Fluent level of Czech or Slovak (native, or C1 ) and advanced English – both verbal and written;
• Strong interest in modern technologies, and advanced computer skills;
• Experience in using mobile devices and apps;
• Excellent communication skills and active listening;
• Analytical thinking;
• Time management skills;
• Excellent base salary;
• Monthly bonuses based on personal results;
• 14 salaries per year + paid overtime;
• Many social benefits: full health insurance, sport activities, and food vouchers are provided;
• Professional, paid, trainings;
• Many team activities, like team buildings and holiday parties;
• A great chance to develop your career;
• A great chance to work abroad and meet a new culture;
Successful candidates will be offered:paid flight tickets, a taxi from the airport, 2 weeks hotel accommodation (bed and breakfast), assistance in finding a place of residence;
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:56:01 +0100
Language/ Czech, Slovak
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.