Teleperformance Greece stands tall as the market leader in the sector of customer service in Greece. We have reached more than 6000 happy employees from all the corners of the world who have come to join our multicultural family and to enjoy the beauty of Greece!
We are now looking to add more talent to our team of Swedish speakers so this can be your chance to have a Fresh start in a new journey of success with us.
We represent some of the biggest names and brands of different sectors and we provide their customers with the best service and support as always strive to exceed their expectation to achieve excellence.
We have passion and commitment to achieve our goals, and most importantly: we believe in people as they are the most important asset to the company. The base of our success and the most important factor is our people and it was only a result of this dedication that we were awarded: “Great Place to Work®” in 2017.
The warmth by the Mediterranean sea in most times of the year and the beautiful sites carved by nature and man in the land of one of the oldest civilizations are but the icing on the top of the cake!
- Fluency in Swedish and a good command of English.
- Ability to work in different shifts.
- Good usage of Technology and computer.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Active listening and high attention to details.
- Highly competitive salary more than double the average salary in Greece.
- Visa support
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel, and a support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible.
- Paid training provided with the latest technologies.
- Full bonus salary paid on Christmas and half a salary as a Christmas bonus and half a salary as a summer bonus.
- Monthly performance bonus.
- Parties, events, trips and other activities organized by the company.
- In house doctor to provide medical advice and a private health insurance.
- A generous bonus for referring your friends to work with us.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:36:18 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Swedish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.