Are you a world traveler? Would you like the opportunity to start a career in the tourism sector without formal experience? In this position, the company offers a complete training, allowing you to become a real Accommodation Advisor and work in an international and stimulating environment (rated 4.2/5 by our candidates!). With opportunities for promotion after the third and six months for top performers, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is a booming industry leader in the travel sector providing alternative accommodation services to an ever demanding customer base. They connect people all over the world to help them find unique traveling experiences. We have been working with them for about 1.5 years and are still helping them grow, by offering candidates a stable position in an award-winning campaign.
Currently, they are looking for an Accommodation Advisor with a native level of Dutch and high level of English to join their customer service team in Barcelona!
As an Accommodation Advisor, your responsibilities include:
– Resolving disagreements between customers and their accommodation providers via phone and email (Both in Dutch and in English)
– Providing quick and creative solutions to complex issues for travelers all around the world
– Communicating with customers in a friendly manner while acting as an ambassador for the brand
– Managing and constantly updating customer information
– Native level of Dutch
– High level of English
– Must possess very good communication skills, both orally and in writing
– Able to express ideas in a coherent and concise manner
– Proven experience in resolving complex issues
– Potential candidates must demonstrate a clear motivation to learn and grow
– Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
– Interest in the travel industry is a must!
What's on Offer:
– Remuneration: base entry level salary + performance incentives
– Working hours: 39h rotating shift with two weekends off a month
– Opportunities for promotion after the third and sixth months
– International environment rated 4.2/5 by our candidates
– Spanish language lessons
– Travel vouchers provided twice per year
– 24 holidays per year
Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:36:27 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.