Role: Account Manager, Inside Sales – German Speaking
Location: Solihull, UK
Start Date: ASAP
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of winning sales team. The Account Manager will be responsible to build long term relationship with customers and partners to drive profitable growth for SOTI. You will interact with key internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure timely execution for our customers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales or Business Development within the High Tech industry
- Proven success in developing and managing partner relationships and driving ongoing revenue results
- Knowledge of Enterprise Mobility Management or comparable market space, competitors, trends and related industries
- Extensive Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development experience
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow within position, and proactively pursue such growth and learning opportunities
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 14:49:36 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.