We are looking for native Swedish speakers on behalf of our client in sunny Malaga, Spain. Our client is a multinational finance company in growth and they want you to be part of their future plans!
– Sell online trading services
– Respond to leads – No cold calling.
– Build strong relationship with customers in your region
– Manage a list of costumers
– Communicate product, service and solution offerings over the phone and email.
– Manage, track and report sales activity
– Sales planning and ability to forecast
– Achieve monthly targets
– Native Swedish speaker + fluent English
– Good communications skills both oral and written
– Experience in B2B and B2C sales/ customer service / finance
– University degree in Economics / Finance is a plus
– Possess strong written and oral communication
– Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment
– Ability to work in team
– Proven track record
– Competitive salary + Bonuses
– Relocation package (if relocated)
– Paid airplane tickets after staying 1 months in the company (if relocated)
– Meal vouchers
– All the support needed for you to get on your feet and start working in Spain
– All the training and support needed to achieve your goals
– Internal career opportunities
– Joining a dynamic team
– Monday – Friday: 12:00pm – 20:00pm.
– Working in sunny Malaga
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:25:12 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.