The Account Manager works with Partners that are of high business importance and provides a white glove approach to support Partners during their lifecycle through email, phone call, chat and video conference.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients, stakeholders & customers . The Account Manager's role is to work hand in hand with Partner/Applicant & Stakeholders, proactively ensuring they receive a high quality of service during the complete Partner lifecycle, to optimize their business opportunity and encourage them towards efficient use of partner tools and resources.
Further, the goal is to support the Partner Managers and ensure that required processes for their partners are efficiently handled within the given viable timeframe.
The Account Manager should achieve and maintain the required quality standards and provide an excellent Partner Support experience.
You will report to the Team Leader and Program manager and liaise with all other OH team members.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
– Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
– Developing trusted advisor relationships with stakeholders.
– Be responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
– Liaising between the customer and internal teams via various methods (email, telephone, chat & video).
– Overseeing customer account management, including the creation of contracts and provisioning of tools.
– Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to SLA's & requested deadlines
– Assisting with challenging client requests or issuing escalations as needed
– Any other requests from the Team Management.
– English compulsory (any other European language is a plus)
– Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
– Ability to operate in high pressure situations
– Good technical skills
– Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
– Professional attitude and presentation
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent soft skills
– Team player
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 22:00 to 06:00 (Night Shift)
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 4.000 Euros gross/year in bonus + Transport and Night Shift bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Opportunity to join an international team
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 16:33:26 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.