Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
Now we are helping our key client to find bight professionals for the role of Account Specialist with Japanese and English.
• Handle Japanese speaking customers;
• Focus on customer expectations and satisfaction;
• Consult clients about the specifications of the company's products;
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials;
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support;
• Handle written communication mainly with low volumes;
• Flexible working hours (mainly night shift currently ) for the moment.
• Fluent in Japanese and have good English skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office;
• Keen on communicating with customers;
• Fast learner;
• A team player.
- Upskilling Training Programs;
- Recognition awards;
- Additional health coverage;
- Special offers and discounts;
- Food and Gift vouchers;
- Sport cards;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Charity and sport initiatives.
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:20:08 +0100
Language/ English, Japanese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.