Do you have 2 years’ experience in an accounting role and an accounting degree?
Are you good in time-management and multi-tasking?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with good analytical and self-management skills to fill the vacant role of Accountant within a company in the south of Malta.
The role entails the following main responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact with financial external parties
- Handling budget preparations and forecast and ensuring these are adhered to
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Prepare financial reports: balance sheet; profit & loss statement etc…
- Analysing financial data to implement procedures to improve internal controls and good governance
- Directing internal and external audits
- Managing cash flow
- Handling asset management and asset accounting
- Reconciling financial transactions
- Handling tax returns
- Continuously striving for personal and corporate development
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Experience in performing accounting duties including taxation
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Team player
- Flexibility and time-management skills with an aptitude to multitask
- Accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Administration and data entry skills
- ACCA/CPA Certification holders will be given preference
An excellent remuneration package including performance bonus and perks is being offered to the ideal candidate. Normal working hours are 08:00-17:00. The company also provides a shuttle service to and from its location.
Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:09:14 +0100
People and Co
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.