Our client is a leading agriculture company with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries who have a major impact on the health and the wellbeing of the communities all around the world. Working for them provides plenty of opportunities to participate in a wide variety of projects, tackling important issues at the cutting edge of their industry.
- To carry out the month-end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for complex or difficult accounting areas.
- The Accountant will work with the team leader and Business / Country teams to understand the priorities and work to deliver against these as required.
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses/countries supported – query resolution will be handled independently based on previous experience.
- Support intercompany processes / Group recharges processes where relevant working closely with counterparties to ensure the correct treatment and resolve disputes.
- Support the Stats and Tax processes where required working with the Stats and Tax lead accountants to understand the priorities and deliver against these.
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise with reference to relevant resources such as the Group Reporting Manual, working with the Business / Country teams or other support from within the GBS.
- The Accountant will act as a focal point within the team providing guidance and support to other team members, assisting in the resolution of queries and providing cover for the Team Leader in times of absence.
- MSc degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting
- Fluent English knowledge is essential and additional European language is an advantage
- 2-4 years of experience in the relevant finance area
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional matrix organization
- Ability to structurally manage fast-moving transformation and change agenda
What the company offers:
- Challenging and motivating role within a market leading international agricultural company
- An environment where teamwork and collaboration are core values
- A fast-paced, dynamic, innovative, future-focused and evolving workplace
- Development opportunities within the organization (national and international)
- Attractive compensation package
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:13:42 +0100
Accountant – Qualified
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.