What you will do
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How you will do
- Aged items and Debit balance resolution
- Provide back-up to SOX controls
- Reporting related to agendas in team responsibilities (Aged/Debit/Direct)
- Direct Debit suppliers and resolution of open payments for SAP only
- Support related to Aged items and Debit balances for other internal BBC teams
What we look for
- 1,5 years’ experience in Finance area (preferably in Accounts Payable)
- Business education degree
- Fluent English (spoken & written; B2 level)
- Good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Willingness to learn, develop
- Customer and result oriented personality
- Analytical skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Good Attention to Detail
SAP knowledge is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1150 EUR/month gross, based on your experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 12:35:12 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.