What you will do
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How you will do it
- Manage the division's accounting and internal control systems, policies and procedures, and financial data to ensure compliance with the requirements of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for State and Local Governments (GAAP)
- Develop, lead, and supervise a team of professionals that is proactive in ensuring correct accounting and financial reporting methods are being used throughout the division
- Ensure smooth daily operations by proper allocation of transactional volume to the team
- Participate on transitions and process stabilizations and alignment
- Drive operational improvement
- Provide training to division staff related to accounting and financial reporting
What we look for
- Fluent in English (C1), strong verbal and written communication skills
- Min 3 years in the Accounting department or in an accounting firm, at least 1 years of experience with leading people
- Proven leadership, organizational, supervisory skills
- Demonstrated skills and drive in developing Direct Reports
- Ability and skills to set priorities by zeroing in on the critical few and using a sense of what will help or hinder goal accomplishment
- Advanced with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and data analysis features
- Experience of working in Shared Service Centre/Retained/Outsourced environment
- Experience with transitions or special projects is welcome
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1800 EUR/month gross, based on your experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 12:46:13 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.