We love numbers. We love seeing certain numbers grow: the number of people creating typeforms, the number of successful customers, and our MRR (who doesn’t love MRR?)
And we love adding great people to our staff.
Our Finance team is looking for an eager Senior Accountant to pore over our figures and lay solid foundations for quick growth.
You’ll create procedures that handle our accounting transactions, wow us with your knowledge of taxes (yep—we’re into that), and think big to help define what the future of finance at Typeform looks like.
Here’s Javier, our Financial Controller:
“There’s lots to discover and influence right now at Typeform. As “guardians” of the cash, we nurture and support other teams to make sound financial decisions—changing people’s views on how finance teams work.”
Does your passion for finance add up? Do you meticulously dig into detail? Are you quick to adapt and fast to anticipate future needs? (Do you like drinks on tap and gourmet lunches?)
Then keep reading, my financial-minded friend.
Here’s what we’d like to see. Not got ‘em all? Apply anyway!
· You have 3-5 years experience in accounting (whole accounting cycle, not just one of the areas).
· You have an in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· You know about Spanish GAAP and have proven experience in accounts payable, receivable, and general ledger.
· You have a BS degree in Accounting, Finance or something relevant.
· You have relevant certification—ACCA, CIMA, CMA, or CPA is preferred.
· You're interested in finance.
· You love working with people.
· You have a big imagination that lets you build for the future (we ❤️ dreamers).
· You’re looking to grow personally and professionally.
· You’re multilingual: English, Spanish, and finance jargon.
· You have a positive attitude and an empathetic nature.
· You’re honest and open to feedback.
And for some added bonus points
· You don’t find tax that taxing.
· You know about IFRS or US GAAP.
· You’ve worked in a SaaS environment.
About the role
Here’s what you’ll do:
· Ensure AP, AR, and GL transactions are properly recorded.
· Help complete month end and auditing processes.
· Create great reports.
· Work with our finance team to map out great new ideas together.
· Help implement our enterprise resource planner.
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
· Bond with the team over a drink (or two).
· Post and process journal entries to make sure all business transactions are recorded.
· Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
If this all equates, show us your working and apply below.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:50:35 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.