Do you possess an A Level in Accounting and/or a diploma with a specific qualification in Accounts?
Are you a hard working and ambitious individual with a positive attitude?
Are you ready to start an exciting career in Accounting?
The accounts administrator will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all financial, accounting and payroll transactions such as invoices, salaries, charge-backs and reconciliations to name a few as well as form part of an integral part of financial reporting required by the top management.
The Accounts Administrator will be working closely with the Accounts Executive on the following tasks:
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic administrative duties – telephone as well as via email related to the designated region
- Liaise with relevant overseas offices on any emails/issues that may arise
- Liaise with the management as well as the offices within designated region to facilitate the process of handling all the invoices and payments as well as carrying out all their relevant administrative tasks related to them
- Carry out local as well as offshore bank reconciliations whilst liaising with administrators in offices within designated region in obtaining sufficient information to facilitate this bank reconciliation process.
- Issue salaries on a monthly basis for the designated region whilst liaising with relevant administrators in ensuring all personnel information is up-to-date
- Calculate the commissions accordingly whilst ensuring statement of accounts are updated accordingly
- Calculate any salary chargebacks whenever necessary ensuring this is done on a monthly basis whilst liaising with the Commissions Department in order to implement the deduction and/or reimbursement accordingly
- Filing and/or scanning of bank statements, invoices, cheque and any other pertinent documentation
- The preparation of all the requested documents and/or reports required by accountants/auditors for auditing purpose as well as assisting them in any way possible
- Refund managers and/or administrators as and when requested as long as the relevant approval and appropriate documentation is provided to effect this.
- Update exchange rates for currency conversion as and when requested prior to effecting any payments
- Setting up, maintaining and/or closing accounts with the bank
- Monitor direct debit payments and request invoice that corresponds to payment
- Liaise with the Foreign Exchange (FX) Department as well as the Commissions Department in ensuring correct FX commission calculations are forwarded to the Commissions Department to be issued accordingly
- Generate and maintain reports as and when requested by the management
- Train any new recruits should the need arise
- The support of other colleagues’ within the department as and when required
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
- Exposure and/or experience in an accounts administrative role would be considered an asset
- A Level in Accounts
- ECDL certified
The ideal Candidate would also have the following traits and competencies:
- Confident, be efficient, organized and diligent
- Smart and Punctual
- Good communication skills in the English Language
- Attention to detail and willing to learn
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work
- Respect and maintain confidentiality
- Time management skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Have a high affinity for numbers and possess numeracy skills
Our client is at the forefront of the Finance industry. They have developed into one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancy agencies, and their aim is to support their clients in growing, safeguarding and creating wealth. Their clients' success is what determines their success and thus they are one of the best in the industry.
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 19:49:54 +0200
People and Co
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.