Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
We are looking for talented people to join our center in Bucharest (Romania), for the position of
Accounts Payable Officer with French
What are your responsibilities?
- Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations;
- Process internal accounting documents, payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
- Release and post payment records;
- Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/suppliers;
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
- Set up, validate and maintain Travel & Expenses data;
- Manage Corporate Credit Cards/Purchase Cards;
- Develop good client relationships.
- Fluent in French and English
- University degree is an advantage
- Previous experience in business process area as Collections, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking – no experience is also welcomed
- Good in dealing with numbers and information
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers/vendors
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Driven and enthusiastic personality
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program
- Wide range of benefits –meal vouchers, gym membership, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Dynamic, international working environment
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:16:41 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.