Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
About the company:
Our client is a big multinational present in 120 countries, which solves unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, they deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Accounts Payable (“AP”) function includes the activities that follow procurement and terminate at the processing and recording of a payment for goods and services and the related expense in the General Ledger. AP includes processing of received invoices, credit notes and interest notes utilizing an Enterprise Resource Planning system (SAP). The candidate will control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices and will complete payments.
- Be able to proficiently communicate in French (C1/native) and English (B2).
- Be reactive to requirements and a pro-active person.
- Have a detail- and number-oriented personality.
- Be ready to learn new competencies – we will teach you everything you need to know about our internal tools and systems, but we need you to want to learn!
- Previous experience in accounts payable is not a requirement – They would provide you with an
- opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Relocation bonus
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 08:54:29 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.