Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
About the company:
Our client is a big multinational present in 120 countries, which solves unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, they deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The role involves:
- Processing of received invoices, credit notes and interest notes
- Being responsible for resolving credit notes, debt collection cases and interest invoices
- Follow up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment of invoices
- Serving as liaison between client and vendors in the resolution of administrative problems and inquiries
- Reconciliation and analysis of the accounts balances at the end of the month
- Maintain logs, enter and balance account data, and generate statistical summary reports as required
- Log and follow-up of issues related to invoices not matched within SAP and requiring further processing by the client
- Participation in quality management, continuous improvement activities
- Completion of assigned tasks/reports within agreed deadlines and quality
- Previous accounting experience is a plus
- Previous SAP experience is a plus
- PC skills (MS Office, ERP preferred)
- Team spirit
- Responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve urgent matters, make priorities and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month-end closure
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in foreign language (English & Norwegian or Swedish)
- Good communication skills in writing
- Previous experience in finance is not a requirement – they would provide you with an
- opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Relocation bonus
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:40:13 +0000
Language/ English, Swedish, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.