Are you looking for an administrative job? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a Native level of French + fluency in English, then keep on reading – we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspace solutions and provides workspace for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best workspace accommodation suited for their needs.
The role of the Accounts Payable is to carry out activities that remove administration from the business centers, focusing on the processing and management of supplier invoices ensuring timely and accurate payment and helping to tightly manage center and overhead costs.
- Receive and process supplier invoices
- Hand over cost/invoice anomalies to Cost Control
- Manage new supplier set up
- Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centers, suppliers, GSC as required
- Make orders for capex/other items as required
- Complete other administrative tasks as required
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high productivity/activity level
- Good administrative skills and easy adapter
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in local languages and English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer service skills
- Native level of French
- Fluent level of English
What's on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
What will you learn?
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Accurately evaluate customers' needs
- Sell and negotiate services and products
- Work within an international team
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 17:57:57 +0100
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.