• You will communicate with customers who are delayed in their payments. Not with the debtors themselves, but with representatives from companies – we are business-to-business type of organization.
• You will cooperate with colleagues in departments across Zebra, some of which are based abroad, to help navigate and resolve various customer inquiries.
• You will be a part of a team collaborating on small projects that aim to provide continual improvement of the daily job.
• Have great communication skills
• Have a very good level of written and spoken English
• Be passionate about customers, teamwork and results
• Be curious and to want to make things work betters
You have an advantage if you:
• Are available immediately
• Speak any other European language, preferably Spanish
• Have previous experience in Customer Service, Accounts Receivable or any other Finance field
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• FREE Language courses
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport card
• Cafeteria Portal
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:18:26 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.