Zebra Technologies is a global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organisation's assets, people and transactions, enabling organisations to unlock greater business value.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist Senior tracks and resolves outstanding payment issues by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due debts from customers located in assigned country.
• Monitors activity of accounts portfolio of customers located in assigned country and contacts them regarding late payments
• Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection
• Maximizes the cash collected by enforcing payment terms and collection past due debts
• Ensures that the cash received from the customers is correctly applied against open invoices
• Establishes and maintains working relationships with customers and recognizes risks associated with managed accounts
• Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management
• Closely cooperates with the collection and GL teams, ensures that any issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Closely interacts with the Treasury team to resolve any issues with bank statements
• Actively works with Account Managers to address any type of disputes
• Adheres to established policies and procedures, ensures compliance with legal and statutory requirements
• Investigates and solves ad hoc customer queries, assists credit analysts in setting credit limits
• Provides regular cash collection forecast reports to finance
• Operates as an escalation point for junior team members
• Supports training for new hires
• Participates in various projects as per business need
• University degree in Finance/Accounting, ACCA certification a plus
• Requires 2-4 years of professional work experience, preferably form AR environment or finance in general
• Excellent communication skills, including excellent English, both written and spoken
• Creative thinker and results driven
• Professional work attitude, flexible when it comes to change
• Team player and ability to work in a global environment and across multiple cultures
• Ability to prioritize effectively, excellent problem-solving abilities, able to work under pressure and handle multiple requests simultaneously
• Knowledge of accounting principles (USGAAP or IFRS is advantage), knowledge of SOX requirements and other regulatory compliance a plus.
• Strong Excel and Word skills.
• Continuous training and development (through external and internal courses)
• A structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of holidays, 1 day off for volunteering
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern offices in Technologický park
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others..
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 09:39:19 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.