The Accounts Receivable Specialist Senior tracks and resolves outstanding payment issues by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due debts from customers located in assigned country.
• Monitors activity of accounts portfolio of customers located in assigned country and contacts them regarding late payments
• Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection
• Maximizes the cash collected by enforcing payment terms and collection past due debts
• Ensures that the cash received from the customers is correctly applied against open invoices
• Establishes and maintains working relationships with customers and recognizes risks associated with managed accounts
• Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management
• Closely cooperates with the collection and GL teams, ensures that any issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Closely interacts with the Treasury team to resolve any issues with bank statements
• Actively works with Account Managers to address any type of disputes
• Adheres to established policies and procedures, ensures compliance with legal and statutory requirements
• Investigates and solves ad hoc customer queries, assists credit analysts in setting credit limits
• Provides regular cash collection forecast reports to finance
• Operates as an escalation point for junior team members
• Supports training for new hires
• Participates in various projects as per business need
• University degree in Finance/Accounting, ACCA certification a plus
• Requires 2-4 years of professional work experience, preferably form AR environment or finance in general
• Excellent communication skills, including excellent English, both written and spoken
• Creative thinker and results driven
• Professional work attitude, flexible when it comes to change
• Team player and ability to work in a global environment and across multiple cultures
• Ability to prioritize effectively, excellent problem-solving abilities, able to work under pressure and handle multiple requests simultaneously
• Knowledge of accounting principles (USGAAP or IFRS is advantage), knowledge of SOX requirements and other regulatory compliance a plus.
• Strong Excel and Word skills.
• Continuous training and development (through external and internal courses)
• A structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of holidays, 1 day off for volunteering
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern offices in Technologický park
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Flexible working hours with core time from 15:00 to 20:00
• and many others..
Tue, 26 Feb 2019 16:21:47 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.