We are looking for an Accounts Receivable with fluent level of Dutch and English for a pharmaceutical company based in Barcelona. Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
The main Accounts receivables Functions:
– Monitoring Customer accounts and transitory bank accounts. Open items maintenance.
– Allocation and control of incoming / outgoing payments to customer, vendor or general
– Management of financial dispute cases via communication with internal and external
The main Travel & Expenses Functions:
– Monitoring employee accounts
– Control of incoming / outgoing payments to employees or general ledger account.
– Approval of Travel and Expenses claims in Concur (travel expenses tool) according to the Legal Entity policy
– To have a contact with employees in order to clarify daily issues.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience
in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
– Native Dutch speaker.
– Advanced MS Office Excel user.
– It will be valuable skills in SAP and Concur (travel expenses tool).
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers
(internal or external), employees, fellow employees, and management.
– Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
– Spanish recommended and additional European languages will be appreciated high
– Flexibility in changing environments.
– Work permit
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
-7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
-Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
-Working within an international environment
-Company Buffet(1,7€ / day)
-Other social benefits
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:48:26 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English