Our client is a german multinational company who is looking for an Accounts Receivable with a native level of romanian.
who will be responsible for chasing outstanding debts from customers and meeting collection targets (DSO) in order to maintain positive cash flow.
The job mission of the Accounts Receivable will be to collect open invoice amounts and debts as quick as possible to achieve the best DSO in strict consideration of the company's credit policy to assure the highest possible cash income for the company and a minimum risk of losses.
Your main functions will be:
– Collect open invoice amounts and prepare new accounts for direct debit in his/her area of responsibility to make sure that money for due invoices enters as quick as possible and automatically in the designated area bank accounts.
– Control the costumer credit limit and take preventing steps for an increase of open debts on customer accounts in his/her area of responsibility to avoid overdue invoices and finally unpaid amounts in the future.
– Ensure the timely release of orders in accordance with the different time tables for each country informing all the Sales Force in case of not being able to release any order.
– Inform customer and sales responsible in his/her area of responsibility about overdue invoices by phone, mail or e-mail and suggest solutions to the customer for payment of the overdue amounts or, in case no solution can be found, give the case to a collection agency or legal department, to make sure that Biomet 3i gets finally the outstanding amount for delivered material.
– Unallocated Cash and Shortpays, credit notes and credit balances clean up down to the mínimum. Pay credit amounts to the customer by request and finally perform write-offs to make sure the customer account reflects the correct debt of the customer, which is a basic necessity for later collection.
– Attend customers by phone, mail and e-mail for all account receivable related questions and provide the requested information, e.g. invoice copies, manual account statements, account analyzes, payment advices for direct debits (automatic and manual), to give the customer transparency to his account.
– Clear interfaces, book pending transactions (e.g. monthly invoices, intercompany cross-charges) and reconcile the AR accounts for sales and aging to recognize differences between AR- and GL- accounts to be able to close the old period and open the new one.
– Bachelor´s Degree (preferable in Business Administration or Economics)
– At least 2 years of experience in a collection departament.
– Good Excel skills
– Familiar with the work in a collection department
– Customer focused
– Stress resistant
– Communication skills/Used to make lots of phone calls
– Native Level of Romanian*
– High level of English
– Base Salary
– Food Allowance
– Health Insurance
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 16:58:34 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Romanian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.