Our Cash Applications directly impacts the financial result of a company, influencing cash flow, trade working capital and, like all of our roles, customer satisfaction. This team works to ensure that incoming payments from customers are allocated to the correct customer invoices in a timely manner to minimise account discrepancies through research and query resolution.
Daily allocation of incoming payments
• Comparison of payment details with open receivables booked on customer account
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Processing of manual journal entries according to Cash application policies
• Follow up on the issues related to cash application
• Proactive approach in resolution of unapplied cash
• Month End Close activities
• Reconciliation of AR related accounts
• Prepayments tracking and follow up
• Preparing of ad hoc reports, status updates
• Active communication with internal customers and business units in order to ensure smooth process of cash application
Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
• 1-2 years working experience in Finance/Accounting
• Accounting background and accuracy
• English on advanced level
• Pro-active attitude
• MS-Office user knowledge
• Experience in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, iScala) is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Wed, 05 Dec 2018 16:47:42 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.