Located in one of the most beautiful areas of Barcelona, this 5-star hotel is a leading destination for students seeking an experience in the luxury hotel world: placements at the reception and restaurant are the most popular.
In this hotel all internships are paid. However, accommodation is not included like in case of hotels located e.g. on islands; this is because in Barcelona it´s easy to find a room with other Erasmus students or a short-term rental apartment that allows interns to experience life in the city.
The hotel also offers its interns one meal during their shift, and cleaning of the uniform.
The administration and finance internship in Barcelona is carried out in an excellent 5-star hotel in the Catalan capital under the supervision of the area manager.
The main tasks of this internship are:
- Assist in various tasks for those responsibles for administration, billing, credit and human resources (when necessary).
- Perform billing and tracking activities for not-paid bills.
- Make the accounting for the daily tills of all the departments, under supervision.
- Make control of the tills of the magazines and shops of the hotel.
- Control the cash flow of each till and record the movements.
- Review, respond or inform a superior about the emails in the administration area.
- Organize: documents, invoices, files, delivery notes, contracts, etc.
- Keep track on shipments of delivery notes and suppliers.
- Maintain up-to-date information off tills, accounts and help with billing and movement management.
- Update and complete administrative and accounting databases.
Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
Spanish – C1
English – B1
Experiences related to the position are appreciated
Windows, Office, Internet, good knowledge in Excel
Benefits: 300 euros, meals
Working hours: Monday to Friday
9:00a.m. to 6:00a.m.
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:16:10 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.