Are you interested in joining a dynamic organisation that truly values its people?
Do you thrive under pressure through your organisational skills?
Our client, a front-runner in professional legal, audit, tax and advisory services, is looking to recruit full-time Administrative Assistants to support their growing departments.
This dynamic role requires motivated individuals who thrive in stimulating working environments. The main tasks involved are:
- General office duties
- Record keeping
- Preparation of engagement forms for clients
- Financial statement typesetting and runoffs,
- Handling administrative requests from senior managers as well as the directors,
- Scheduling meetings and taking detailed minutes,
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Previous working experience in a similar role, within an office environment
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of organisation skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work independently, yet also be a team player
- A background in Accounting would be considered as an asset
Our client offers flexibility, stimulating work and tangible development opportunities that are hard to come by. You will be joining a team brimming with intelligent, forward-thinking individuals who value effort and teamwork.
Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:50:50 +0200
People and Co
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.