Our client is Ricoh Spain, a global technology company specialized in digital office equipment, high production printing solutions, systems for document management and ICT services. Based in Tokyo, the RICOH Group operates in more than 200 countries and regions.
Ricoh Spain, has more than 1600 employees distributed in 15 territorial delegations and more than 120 official distributors. With a turnover of 213 million euros, our company is one of the most important in the European region.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be working in the Administrative department.
Your main responsibilities:
- Management of client administrative requests
- Manuscript management and manual billing, complying with the authorization policy defined in the OpCo (company)
- Modification of contracts (corrections, change of conditions …)
- Interact with the rest of the Departments to solve the incidents and modify the conditions of the contracts, customer data, etc.
We are looking for a person that meets the following requirements.
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or similar (1-2 years of professional experience) or Vocational Training in economic / business / accounting (3-4 years of professional experience)
- Analysis of cost
- Follow-up of KPIs
- Experience in a multinational company, complex environments
- Excel (advanced user)
- Base accounting is a plus
- Dutch: High Level (C1)
- English: Intermediate (B1)
- Spanish: Intermediate (B1)
- Good communication skills
- Synthesis capacity
- Living close to company loction
- Drivers license and own car
- Stable position in a multinational leader in its market
- Young and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on lunch
- Flexible schedule, with 4 possibilities
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 13:04:47 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Billing / Invoicing
Language/ Dutch, English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.