Are you a Dutch native speaker with good organizational skills? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Porto? Great, keep on reading – we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is the industrial gas company leader and is based in Porto.
– Native Level of Dutch
– Advanced Level of English
As a Customer Service Specialist, your responsibilities include:
– Maintaining customer records by updating their account information
– Resolving problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and selecting the best solution to solve the problem
– Maintaining financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
– Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
– Completing other tasks as required
What will you learn?
– To develop your knowledge in the customer service sector
– To improve your communication skills by working in a team
– To work in an international environment
– To grow within a renowned company
Core skills/ Experience:
– Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity/activity
– Previous experience in the Customer Service area
– Proficient in Excel
– Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in local Dutch and English (written and spoken)
– Strong customer-orientation.
What's on offer:
– Stable contract
– Competitive salary + bonus
– A complete and thorough training program
– Possibility to grow in an international company
– Insurance after 12 months contract
– Relocation package included
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 14:54:39 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.