We are looking for Administrative Assistants for an important German multinational company based in Porto. This person will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of SAP HR data within the company, as well as its associated employee portal. Knowledge of SAP HR Module as well as fluency in English and French are required.
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of SAP HR Module data within the company, as well as its associated employee portal.
You will be responsible for:
– Maintaining employee and organisational data based on the input received by the local HR team
– Ensuring HR records comply with all applicable audit standards through regular data cleanse, and ensure data integrity for key interfaces from the company outside SAP HR Module
– Translating HR and Business requirements into technical requirements for the SAP Team for configuration. This could include the following: work schedules; pay scales; reason and action codes; new infotype sub-types; new personnel areas
– Performing user testing of all issues and also enhancements.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Fluent level of French and fluent level of English (mandatory)
– University level degree preferably with an IT background.
– Significant experience using SAP HR Module (mandatory)
– Experience in a similar role (preferably).
– Good knowledge using SAP HR Module (mandatory)
– Advanced Excel & Analytics skills.
– Strong communication skills, written, and spoken
– Decision making and execution skills
– Ability to adapt fast.
– Contract with the company
– Competitive salary
– Possibilities for professional growth within the company
– Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 17:17:52 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.