Do you see yourself working and accompanying your customers on trips all around the world? If this excites you and you have a native level of German with working knowledge of Amadeus GDS – this job is waiting for you!
Our client is a well-known international company, the leader in the Tourism sector and present in nearly 140 countries. They are looking for enthusiastic customer oriented individuals with a passion for the travel industry who can offer an all-around extraordinary business travel experience, devoting themselves to optimum travel consultancy and being the leaders in their field.
As a Business Travel Agent, your responsibilities include:
– Booking air/rail/ferry/hotel/car and other related services
– Finding the best deals available for your client according to the company processes and preferred suppliers
– Assisting your client during his or her trip
– Creating a positive experience that ends with a high customer satisfaction
– Assisting all your clients during their trip with Visa/Clearance of invoices, refunds or cancellations
– Native level of German
– Advanced level of English
– Minimum 1 year of working experience of Amadeus GDS
– Working experience in the tourism industry
– Experience in Customer Relations
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Proactive and positive attitude
– Quality and result oriented
What's on Offer:
– Permanent contract
– Monday to Sunday rotating shifts (16h – 23h30)
– Competitive fixed salary plus interesting bonus for the working hours
– Flexible benefits package
– Free Spanish language course
– Additional training and language courses
– International working environment
– Possibility to become part of a dynamic team in a stable and well-known company
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:32:02 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.