Do you see yourself working and accompanying your customers on trips all around the world? If this excites you and you are a Native English speaker with working knowledge of Amadeus GDS – this job is waiting for you!
Our client is a well-known international company, leader in the Tourism sector and present in nearly 120 countries. They are looking for enthusiastic customer oriented individuals with a passion for the travel industry who can offer an all-round extraordinary business travel experience, devoting themselves to optimum travel consultancy and being the leaders within their field.
- Booking air/rail/ferry/hotel/car and other related services
- Finding the best deals available for your client according to the company processes and preferred suppliers
- Assisting your client during his or her trip
- Creating a positive experience that ends with a high customer satisfaction
- Assisting all your clients during their trip with Visa/Clearance of invoices, refunds or cancellations
Native level of English
Advanced level of German, French OR Spanish would be a plus
- Minimum 1 year of working experience of Amadeus GDS
- Working experience in the tourism industry
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Quality and result oriented
What’s on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary plus interesting bonus for the working hours
- Flexible benefits package
- Monday to Sunday rotating shifts (16h – 23h30)
- Free Spanish language course
- Additional training and language courses
- International working environment
- Possibility to become part of a dynamic team in a stable and well-known company
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:04:43 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.