Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people?
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the market. As a constantly growing company, they are actively looking for motivated candidates to join their international and multicultural team in Barcelona.
Their Client, Airbnb, an e-commerce leader of direct accommodation rental, is looking for French speakers with strong team spirit to reinforce their constantly growing Support Team!
In this role, you will be responsible to answer client questions, doubts and complaints via phone and email.
– Provide professional and friendly client support via phone and email
– Responding to enquiries and handling different problems
– Ensure quality and professional service
– Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
– Follow-up of customer information
– Having a full understanding of Airbnb processes
– Record all information in the internal system
– You are a native French speaker and have an excellent level of English
– You have a passion for traveling and adventure
– You are customer oriented
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have the ability to build a connection with clients
– You are an excellent team player
– You are professional and have a quality minded attitude
– You are flexible, open-minded and high level of energy
– Salary: 16.500 Euro Gross/year
– Working hours: Monday – Sunday: rotation shifts between 9 am -10 pm (2 weekends per month)
– A full-time contract (39 hours/week; 5 days/week)
– 3 weeks fully paid training
– A stable position
– Relax and friendly work environment
– Multiple Career opportunities, as it is a fast growing company
– Free coffee and tea
– Spacious terrace and chilling area
– International and multilingual working environment
– Dynamic and open working environment
– Start date: ASAP
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:37:28 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.