If you speak fluent German we have an opportunity for you to enjoy the lovely lifestyle of Prague while gaining an international experience in a fascinating company!
Our client is taking care of supporting customers of the world-famous airlines. The international atmosphere is being felt greatly here in the brand new and modern company’s office located in the heart of Prague. It is fulfilled with employees from all over the world and speaking many different languages. Friendly and supportive employees create a positive atmosphere which is promoted by special benefits provided by the company, like free entrances to the fitness centre, free language courses or discounted flight tickets.
The main role of this position will be assuring the greatest experience for the airline’s customers by flawless communication via phone and email. Responsibilities include:
– Managing incoming inquiries of customers via phone and email in German and English
– Providing the most suitable solutions to the customers regarding flight tickets, loyalty program, luggage requests, etc.
– Working with special airline applications
– Fluent German and English
– Customer oriented attitude with strong communication and listening skills
– Great problem-solving skills
– Experience in customer service and knowledge of other European languages will be considered as a plus
– Competitive salary above the local average (starting from 33.000 CZK / month)
– Full training provided
– Professional development and career growth opportunities within the company
– Multicultural, innovative and supportive atmosphere
– Relocation package and personal support after the arrival
– New and modern office in the city centre
– Discounted flight tickets, meal vouchers, free language courses, free entrances to the fitness centre
– 3 additional paid days off per year
– Games room with Xbox and table football
– 5 work days per week with minimum 2 free weekends
– Possibilities to work from home
– Start date: ASAP
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 12:04:06 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.