Teleperformance Greece is one of the market leaders in Greece and in Europe in Customer care sector with a great reputation and an international friendly environment where you get to learn, improve your skills and enjoy the thrill of a unique Mediterranean experience that you will never forget!
We were awarded Great Place to Work® in 2017. A prestigious reward that we could not have achieved without the amazing support from our people. We are now looking to expand our growing team so please read the below information and apply now!
To handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency.
To help the customer via phone, email and chat by troubleshooting issues they might have with their products.
What do you need for this position?
• Fluency in verbal and written Portuguese and a good level of English.
• Great communication and soft skills and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in night/late shifts and on weekends.
• Familiarity with computers and Good typing skills.
What do we offer you?
• Competitive monthly salary.
• International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
• 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
• Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
• Paid 45 mins break per shift.
• 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
• Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
• Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
• Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
• Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
• Special discounts and offers for our employees.
• A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
• Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
• Career development opportunities.
• On-site canteen.
• Casual dress code.
• Free Greek Courses.
• Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
** We will only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the European Union **
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 11:02:54 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Portuguese, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.