Our client (which is one of the biggest in the iGaming industry) is looking for a new star for their Anti Money Laundering operations. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a truly great company then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
What’s your work content?
- You will ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions as well as efficient reporting of these to the involved authority on behalf of the MLRO.
- Maintenance of records whether internal or with the FIU, as well as a back office or tool to handle the STRs, ensuring court or police closed accounts can be recovered easily, and that KYC documentation can easily be found.
- Liaise closely with the Investigations Team to develop the best solutions for investigations and reporting of AML suspicions or high-risk customers.
- Timely execution of instructions received from the MLRO, Legal Counsel and Head of Player Safety in relation to anti-money laundering issues.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
- Be aware and to implement the geographical risk of each country, following a set process to inform, detect and action as needed.
- To implement as required the changes to the sanctions list and any other changes made by authorities such as the Financial Intelligence Units.
- As an AML subject matter expert provide direction and guidance to company employees on appropriate remediation action for high risk accounts, and ready to answer any AML questions which will be coming.
- Prepare AML reports as requested by the MLRO with relevant KPIs.
- Assist in ongoing tuning of money laundering framework, including monitoring, detection, investigation and the client identification (KYC) process.
How will you be measured?
- Maintaining of AML compliance ensuring that we do not have any FIU warnings.
- Maintaining of a consistent AML approach across all markets.
- Ensure that STR are sent within the 5-day period from termination of investigation.
- Measure performance of Individual agents, on quality of STR.
- Measure the increase in trust by increasing % of customer who accept to provide SOF/SOW.
Would you like it here?
We believe that you have a university degree and have sound analytical skills and that you truly enjoy researching and finding methods to reduce the attempts of money laundering.
AML monitoring and screening is not mandatory but it will be an advantage if such experience exists. We believe that you have at least two years of experience in an AML environment (i.e. payments, risk, fraud departments or similar).
You will need excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- A very attractive salary.
- Permanent employment.
- Lovely offices with sea view.
- Free meals and snacks daily.
- Private health insurance.
- Extended maternity/paternity leave.
- Free health benefit.
- Regular events (company, team, group).
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltarand the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
We look forward on receiving your application!
Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:00:19 +0200
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.