The fast-moving world of Internet has created over the last decade new job opportunities for Social Media. The need for safe and user-friendly social network platforms requires people moderating the online content. As a Social Media Moderator, you have the responsibility to provide a better experience for users by screening and moderating unsuitable material that has been published on the Internet.
Your experience in Greece begins with a training of 2 weeks by expert instructors, followed by round tables and continuing education that will enhance your career and CV! This can be your stepping stone to work in sunny Greece & become a Social Media Moderator for the biggest social networking service worldwide!
A closer look at the requirements:
- Excellent comprehension of Finnish
- Advanced English skills
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms
- Experience in fast-paced work environments
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Modern work environment
- Public health insurance + Private health Package
- Trips, parties, events & sport tournaments organised for the employees all over the year
- Free Greek language lessons
- Flight ticket to Athens, covered by Teleperformance Greece
- Car transfer from the airport
- Assistance with accommodation
– 2 weeks of free hotel accommodation
– Assistance finding the apartment of your choice in modern or historic Athens
– Real estate fee covered by the company
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:33:20 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Finnish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.