REED is presenting a great opportunity to experience a unique company culture which is vibrant, multinational, fun and dog friendly. This position is suitable also for graduates with no experience but advanced Excel and English language.
• Being part of Workforce Team and monitoring workload in real time across multiple channels, languages and vendor sites
• Distributing tasks and workflow activity to customer support agents and making changes in order to reflect actual operational needs
• Providing feedback and tips to different teams to improve their performance
• Creating reports on issues to the management and analysing data from our system
• Have strong Microsoft Excel
• Be fluent in English – level C1
• Be customer and detail oriented, flexible and assertive personality
• Have experience from customer service or communication with people is a big advantage
• Go down well to work on shifts and gain new valuable experience
• Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses
• Free refresments, contribution to your food expenses and company canteen
• Cafeteria Plan, annual flight discounts and Multisport card for free
• In-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and regular team building activities and parties
• Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones, dog friendly environment
• Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Starting date: Immediately / negotiable
Working hours: 6:30 – 18:30 / 18:30 – 6:30
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:10:47 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.