If you want to do an internship at a hotel near the beach, in the Mediterranean, surely you´ll like this fantastic 4-star hotel located on Costa Dorada that, besides being part of an international hotel chain, has extensive experience with students.
For several years this hotel has been the destination of internships at reception, in animation, catering, kitchen, and even in public relations for students from many European countries: its facilities and human resources department make it an unforgettable place to get an international internship experience, because the placements are paid and the hotel provides accommodation and board to all students.
The animation internship at the Costa Dorada aims at the student to develop his social and communication skills while integrating in the animation team and help in the planning and execution of activities in the hotel.
The most outstanding tasks of the animation internship, always under the supervision of the team leader are:
- Organize the environment, scenarios, the pool and others before the activities.
- Invite guests to participate in activities that are hold in the hotel.
- Take special care during activities where children are present.
- Show customer friendliness and joy.
- Attend rehearsals and follow the team leader’s instructions before and during theater performances, musicals, dances and other animation events.
- Organize and coordinate sports tournaments for children and youngster.
- Collaborate with the elaboration of the animation activity calendar.
* Since 2016, Spanish legislation requires that all interns in animation need to have a certificate of criminal record from their country of residence.
Animation, Tourism, Foreign Languages, Communication
French – B1
English – A2
Other experiences in animation. hotels, or also events are appreciated
We are looking for a very sociable and nice person, who enjoys doing activities, presentations and sports
Location: Costa Dorada
Benefits: 180 euros, Lodging and Meals
Working hours: 5 days a week
8 hours per day in continuous or split shifts
Available from May 2018 to August 2018
For 2 to 4 months
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:28:31 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.