To do an internship in a prestigious hotel of an international chain that offers remuneration, free accommodation and borad is possible. For years this hotel has been offering internships at the reception, in public relations, entertainment, or even in the kitchen.
It is worth highlighting that it´s not only a great hotel and a chain with an international reach, but also a quality practical training offer thanks to their employees who have ample experience in managing teams whose part are always interns.
This animation internship is in a beautiful hotel resort on the Mediterranean Coast, and it is supervised by the animation coordinator. The main tasks will be:
- help with planning of the animation activities
- help the animation team during theatre shows, dances, musicals, sports tournaments and any other animation activity
- animate guests, children and adults, to participate in the activities, and go to contests, presentations and tournaments
- clear doubts and answer questions of guests in a kind manner
- respect the safety regulations especially during the activities with children
*The Spanish law requires (since 2016) that all animation interns request a criminal record certificate in their country of residence.
Animation, Tourism, Languages, Communication
English – A2
Valued other experiences in animation, also in events
Sociable, kind person who enjoys activities, presentations and sports
Location: Costa Dorada
Benefits: € 180 / month, Lodging and Meals
Working hours: 5 days a week
8 hours a day in continuous or split shifts
Available from June 2018 to July 2018
For 2 to 3 months
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:19:16 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.