- Respond to incidents and Service Request within SLA.
- Translate incidents from target language to English and assign to relevant team for resolution.
- Resolve Incidents and Service Request within the SLA wherever there is ‘Standard Operating Procedure’ in place.
- Basic Service Requests and Verification of Alerts
- Coordination and communication with End Users in Regional Language
- Coordination with support teams post translation for support in getting additional information from end users as required
- Facilitate coordination with Product Vendors
- Attempt resolution of incidents and requests as per predefined operating procedures and manuals
- Contribute to high priority incident and request resolution
- Facilitate communication between support teams and end user
- Escalation of unresolved incidents to L2 and L3 Teams.
- University degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced level Dutch, Intermediate level English
- 1-3 years experience in application support
- Also can be good 1-3 years experience in End User Computing/Service Desk experience with knowledge on ITIL Service Management functions like Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management.
- Previous experience with legacy applications and SAP modules, and related functions.
- Have a good understanding of IT infrastructure and Application Management Services.
- Experience on ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of ITIL functions like Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management
- Knowledge of various IT infrastructure and application technologies and processes
- Experience with SAP
- Other European language competence
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:49:00 +0100
TATA Consultancy Services
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.