Are you interested to start your career in an international company?
IBM is a leading tech-company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. But to respond to their needs, we need to be fast and effective. Learn more about what IBM is today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY
Quote to Cash (Q2C) is an internal IBM organization that plays a rare and integral role in supporting operations, driving key business decisions, and influencing IBM’s business results. We operate as a value-driven team and a trusted advisor to the business, supporting all business units in all geographic areas.
We are seeking to hire developers to join the EMEA Technical Kaizen Team.
They will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of developers and business professionals, focused on the improvement of squads’ productivity and all six Agile metrics through Robotics Process Automation (RPA). The selected candidates will be involved in end-to-end design and implementation of RPA solutions for EMEA Q2C (Quote to Cash) Operations department.
What would be your role?
- Develop solutions using RPA and other technology to automate processes
- Maintain, enhance, and support existing IT solutions
- Produce functional and technical specification documents, including process mapping
- Work alongside other developers and senior leadership to develop their technical knowledge and career
- Help troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
What do you need for your success?
- Fluent English language
- Experience developing IT solutions, with object-oriented programming languages, such as Java, Python, C, C++, C# etc.
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages/frameworks: Node.js, Angular, React.js, Vue.js etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities; ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, learn programming languages with ease
- Ability to write structured, high-performance and reusable code
- Understanding of relational and non-relational database programming.
- Knowledge and understanding of design patterns, such as MVC (Model View Controller), Observer etc.
- Experience in an Agile software development
- Usage of and familiarity with VCS (Version Control Systems), such as Git etc.
- Understanding the difference between synchronous and asynchronous programming models.
Take a chance to define your career path with one of the biggest tech companies on marketplace. Use this opportunity to make difference and change in the world of technology.
Experience a multicultural working environment in an Agile setting.
Enjoy creative working ways in our modern offices around whole Bratislava with magnificent views and opportunities to make your work the best place to be.
Be ready to be empowered:
Salary starting from 1 400 € gross per month, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency.
Choose from a wide range of benefits, including our Wellbeing program (healthy breakfast, yoga classes, massages in the workplace etc.), 3 extra vacation days and 3 bonus personal days.
Do not forget to take advantage of your Multisport card, various discounts, and a bonus for referring your friends or family members.
You can also benefit from our learning platforms, which provide a lot of opportunities for your learning and career advancement.
These are just some examples out of a large scale of benefits that are waiting for you!
Will you take the chance?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:28:00 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.