Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies providing services for the development of the labor market, operating in permanent and temporary staffing, search and selection, executive search, outplacement, professional training and HR consulting.
For our customer in the tourism industry we are looking for Dutch speaking Tourism Customer Care Agents in Dortmund, Germany.
- As a customer care agent you will be the helping hand and main contact person for the online clients in order to ensure a smooth process with their bookings
- You will assist your client with their booking when amendments and cancellation have to be done as well as adding additional services to their existing reservation
- Also you are responsible to calm angry customers down by finding quick solutions and increase the customer satisfaction again
- Overall you will provide customer service via phone and email on a daily basis
- For this position, it is very important that you speak fluent Dutch (C2) and English (C1) as you will be responsible for the Dutch market
- You are highly motivated to ensure a high level of customer service, flexible with the working hours and have a valid working permit for Germany
- As you will communicate with clients, it is very important that you have strong communication and people skills such as being a good listener
- You are also a reliable worker who can work under pressure if the workload increases
- It awaits you an international working environment with colleagues from all over the world so that you can find new friends easily
- You will receive an initial training and the possibility to progress within the company
- Our client provides a modern workplace with the latest work equipment in order to increase the satisfaction at the workplace
- We guarantee you a professional support during your recruitment process and answer all your questions immediately
We would like to get to know you and look forward receiving your CV very soon!
Wed, 02 Aug 2017 09:35:09 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.