Do you speak Hungarian and would like to start your career in a multicultural company in Prague?
Our world famous client is providing you with an exciting opportunity!
As part of a Global Shared Services Center Order-to-cash Analyst is responsible for various Accounts Receivables processes related to Hungarian market, credit analysis and customer payment matching, cash collections, reporting and closing activities according to US GAAP. You will also participate in a number of interesting financial projects.
– You will be responsible for Order-to-Cash activities, controlling and making sure they meet given requirements.
– Participation in period end closing activities in a timely manner and preparation of documents for internal and external audit.
– Active communication with a manager and team members
– First-point contact for finance-related queries
– Be a reliable partner for clients and proactively work on process improvement
– Setting-up and documentation of existing processes
– Willingness to participate in transition projects
– 1-year experience in a similar position or
– Diploma in Accounting/ Finance/ related
– Good interpersonal skills and capacity to interact with people from different backgrounds
Well established and a team of professionals who are ahead of finance-related processes in Prague market.
Want to be part of diverse teams and increase your knowledge?
Send me your CV and let's have a chat about the benefits of what you will gain.
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 19:06:38 +0100
Language/ English, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.