**FOR THIS ROLE, IT IS NEEDED AN EUROPEAN PASSPORT OR PORTUGAL VISA**
Candidates applying without the previous requirement will not be considered for the recruitment process. Thank you.
Become a member of our ambitious and motivated support team. Ensure customers satisfaction representing one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels – chat, email and phone;
– Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
– Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
– Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience;
– Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients;
– Providing vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
– Native Arabic Speaker;
– Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
– Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
– +1 year working in a customer service related role;
– Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
– Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
– Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions.
Highly attractive salary pack – 22 days / 40 hours per week.
Training provided for one week (Monday-Friday).
– Fixed Bonuses: Holiday Bonus and Christmas Bonus are paid every month, independent of assiduity or performance.
– Variable Bonus: Shifts Bonus if applicable are paid at the end of the following month.
Relocation Package if you live abraod
– Welcoming at the airport
– Accommodation provided on arrival
– Reimbursement of travel costs (after 9 month contract period)
– Portuguese language course
– Free organized sport activities and events.
Want to know more about it?
Please, do not hesitate to ask for more information or directly apply attaching your CV in English.
Have a nice day!
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:54:13 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Arabic
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.