We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager for an international company located in Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
Our client offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world, handling the running of your property, freeing you up to concentrate on your core business.
As a Assistant Finance Manager your main responsibilities are:
– Produce accurate, timely financial data and commercial reports for a demanding major global client. Working in partnership with the Account director and supply chain to help drive down costs and increase value for money, for both the client and the company. Working closely with on-site management across the finance team at the company and HQ's to ensure deadlines are adhered too;
– Production of annual client and company budgets (revenue expenditure and capital);
– Production of monthly client and company forecasts (incl. year end out-turn)(revenue expenditure and capital);
– Raising of monthly management fee invoices and supply chain passthrough invoices;
– Monitor monthly income and spend against budget including variance and effectively communicate findings to client and internal management teams;
– Drive the local management in monitoring supplier performance through financial analysis where required;
– Provide additional ad-hoc reports on an as required basis;
– Assist in maintaining a cash neutral position, paying particular attention to debtor / creditor days with relevant clients;
– Liaise with the company head office finance and management teams where necessary;
– .Presenting the result to the client and company board members giving in depth explanations to major variances;
– Demonstrate leadership qualities with the ability to maximise value to the client and ensure company maximise in terms of contribution.
– Generate deep understanding of commercial position of the contract from client and company perspectives;
– Build strong relationships and trust with all skateholders internal and external across multiple regions;
– Challenge current practise, looking to improve processes where ever possible, whilst bearing in mind potential impact to any agreed client processes and procedures;
– Always utilise head office systems;
– Provide further support as and when required;
– ,Maintain good working relationships with all skateholders ensuring an excellent level of service is provided.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
– The ability to communicate with staff at all levels;
– Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch;
– Customer focused approach;
– Strong Commercial acumen;
– Articulate and highly numerate;
– Competent in the use od IT tools, including MS Office systems, internet and e-mail;
– Highly competent in the use of Excel
– A team player;
– Good organisational skills;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Able to work under self direction and able to prioritise;
– Experience of CODA Dream Accounting software a plus;
– FM Market Place experience;
– Desire to progress and succeed
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:11:49 +0000
42.000 € – 48.000 € gross / year
Shared services and Finance
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.